Providing an extensive range of insurance facilities for corporate businesses.
PRS provides an extensive range of insurance policies for clients placed in the London insurance company market and Lloyds. We offer an effective and efficient broking service for commercial property, liability and other classes of insurance. Our client base includes a wide range of commercial businesses located throughout the UK which are involved in a broad range of activities including but not limited to property ownership, motor trade, leisure and manufacturing.
We particularly specialise in the following classes of cover:
- Employers and Public/Products Liability
- Contract Works/Plant ‘All Risks’
- Performance Bonds
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Business Combined Insurance
- Commercial Property
- Healthcare schemes
- Group Personal Accident & Sickness
- Group Travel
- Project Insurance
- Environmental Protection
- Special Indemnities – Restrictive Covenants, Defective Titles, Prize Indemnities.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
What’s the challenge?
Being a relatively recent development means there are questions over the longevity of some modern methods of construction (MMC) materials. It’s unknown how they’ll withstand the effects of flooding, escape of water and fire damage, for example, or even how they’ll be affected by general wear and tear over the years.
This is why insurers are increasingly asking for greater detail when it comes to MMC, so we can gain a full understanding of a building’s construction and build an accurate picture of the risk exposure.