PRS was founded as an insurance broker with particular links to the construction industry and the directors have over 30 years experience in this area. We have an extensive knowledge of the various forms of contract used within the construction industry and as such we are able to offer a review service to our clients. We do not regard any risk as too big or too small for us to help you with and we are particularly able to assist in the following areas:.
- Roofing Contractors
- Civil Engineering and Groundwork Contractors
- Demolition and Asbestos Removal Contractors
- General Builders and Design/Build Contractors
- Heating & Ventilating/Mechanical Services Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Architects, Surveyors, Engineers and other Professions & Consultants
- Property Developers, Investors and Managers
- Piling and Underpinning Contractors
- Scaffolding Contractors
- House builders
As specialist construction industry brokers we act for a large number of Contractors in these areas and we have access to competitive insurance facilities which enable us to provide a comprehensive service for these trades and the placement of a wide range of covers including but not limited to the following:
- Employers and Public Liability – including ‘hot work’, work at height and extensive depth limits.
- Products Liability – sales and supply
- Contract Works/Plant ‘All Risks’
- JCT Non- Negligence Insurance (Clause 6.5.1 or similar)
- Contract Performance Bonds
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Property Combined Insurance
- Computer Insurance – portable and fixed equipment
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
After over a decade of soft market conditions, the insurance industry is starting to experience a hardening market – with reduced capacity, fewer providers in the market and diminishing appetite for risk.
We take a closer look at the factors behind the hardening market and what insurers and brokers can do to ensure they are offering clients value in such conditions.
COVID-19 has changed the way we live and work for the foreseeable future. As such, it is important that businesses take important steps to protect the safety of employees and visitors.
Here are some suggested measures that you and your clients may wish to implement upon reopening to limit potential exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace and reduce exposure to possible enforcement action by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).