Individuals often require higher sums insured for their homes and possessions and they may discover that their insurer cannot provide the required limits under a standard policy. In addition premiums may prove excessive and the cover is subject to restrictive and unreasonable terms and conditions. In order to cater for these situations we can offer personal household insurance with wider cover at competitive premiums.
We operate with insurers who specialise in this sector and they appreciate the insurance needs and requirements of our private clients. We can arrange insurance on a combined basis covering buildings, contents, fine art, jewellery and travel on the same policy with one insurer or if it is in your best interests we will recommend separate policies with different insurers.
Key features and benefits:
- ‘All Risks’ cover for your buildings, contents, fine art and valuables.
- Wider cover than standard household policies.
- More extensive inner limits such as alternative accommodation, pedal cycles and items kept in the open.
- Flexible and helpful underwriting philosophy.
- No onerous conditions or warranties.
- Legal expenses with with 24 hour helpline service.
- Can include second or holiday homes.
- Annual travel insurance can also be included.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
As a broker we have been asked why Contractors need to purchase Professional Indemnity Insurance. They don’t really understand how it might affect their contracting clients or what levels of cover they need. So, we thought we’d let you have some details of where their Public Liability Insurance would not cover claims that have occurred to help you explain the potential gaps in your cover.